• Applies powder or cream foundation, primer, or blush seamlessly
• Small black bud for fine detail areas
• Large white bud for large area application
• Reusable sponge applicators
How to Use
1. Saturate the blending bud in water.
2. Squeeze out the excess and towel dry any run off.
3. Dip your saturated blending bud into the makeup
4. Apply the product to the face using a dabbing motion.
5. Once makeup is complete, leave out to dry.
Suggested Usage: - Wet buds with water. - Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available. - Bounce primer, foundation, powder, cream blush, or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results.
What it does:
The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.
What else you need to know:
Features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, the bud doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.
I just love how Real her team works , and love how Gas they ship , loved the products the are amazing
This is my 2nd purchase of the blending buds. I've used a few different blending sponges and these are by far my favorite. The material is hard to describe, but it feels so nice on the skin and I swear they rip and crack way less easily than some other brands because of that material.