June is Pride month, which is a time to show up and celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. Many clothing and beauty brands are dedicated to helping you show your pride both aesthetically and with your dollar. Instead of simply emblazoning some rainbows on their products, these brands are making a difference by donating a portion of their proceeds to organizations and nonprofits that help the LGBTQ+ community. With funding, these organizations can make an impact in the lives of so many people: now, more than ever, it’s important to put your money where your allyship is. These fashion and beauty brands have committed to supporting programs like The Trevor Project, a suicide hotline for LGBTQ+ youth, and Lambda Legal, an organization that works to advance the civil rights of the LGBTQ+ community.
Here are 11 fashion and beauty brands that are donating to LGBTQ+ charities for Pride Month.
- 10% of each of Kush Queen Pride Bath Bombs will be donated to the Born This Way Foundation.
- A portion of the proceeds of the brand’s Wild Feminist shirt will go to The Trevor Project.
- Warby Parker created colorful versions of its Haskell glasses to support equality for all. They’re donating to The Trevor Project and Lambda Legal.
- The brand is donating 25% of its rainbow products to Immigration Equality, an organization that helps advance LGBTQ immigration rights.
- The brand launched a new product, the Artist Color Liner in partnership with The Hetrick-Martin Institute. It’s an organization that empowers LGBTQ youth. The brand is running a campaign on Instagram with the hashtag #ACCEPTEDANYWHERE. For each post that follows the guidelines, they will donate $10 to the institute.
- Gilt has teamed up again with The Trevor Project for a line of unisex apparel and accessories. 100% of the net proceeds will go to organization.
- Milk Makeup teamed up with The Center for a limited-edition Pride Pack, which includes the brand’s new glitter Lip Gloss and Equality Tattoo Stamp. They’re donating 50% of the retail purchase to the organization.
- 30% of all sales from the site, like this Women’s Power Equal Rights Tee, will go toward Equality Now, an organization that protects human rights around the world.
- For the month of June, the brand is donating 25% of proceeds from its Rainbow Bright collection to The Trevor Project.
- This fashion brand’s mission is to end sex trafficking. They’re donating 10% of proceeds from its new Pride Tank to The Link MN Project Live Out Loud, an organization that helps homeless LGBTQ youth.
- In honor of Pride Month, the brand is donating 20% of all proceeds from its eyeliner and mascara to the LGBT Center of Orange County.