Alone, we can do so little.
Together, we can do so much.
Not only has our mission been to empower the community since day one, but also to do what we can to support our community in times of uncertainty. During moments when we are surrounded with negativity and fear, we must all remember to stay positive, be considerate, and be there for one another, figuratively of course.
Our company has implemented work-at-home procedures to protect our employees and eliminate any risks. Orders and shipments will continue to proceed as normal, unless otherwise stated by postal carriers or us. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Our customer service is available to you through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone at 949.600.6986. The best way to reach us at this time is through email, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days. We may not have all of the answers regarding the virus, but we are here to help with what we can.
HEALTH & SAFETY
A lot of information is flooding social media or through word-of-mouth that may cause more fear and panic. We highly recommend referring to these 3 trusted sources: Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). To briefly summarize their recommendations, here are guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of the virus:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for about 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer (REAL TIP: don't over-do it with this as the alcohol may cause dry skin. We recommend applying hand lotion afterward if it gets to the point of dryness.)
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching any surfaces and objects in public if not necessary.
- Due to low quantity for medical personnel and the infected, it is not recommended to wear a face mask.
Links to their websites are available to you below.
Wishing everyone health and happiness, and don’t forget to practice good hygiene!