What are "probiotics"?
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that benefit the overall health of our digestive system. It's generally found in yogurt and supplements to block pathogens and balance bacteria in the gut by fighting off bloating, stomach cramps, and other issues.
Contrary to popular belief, bacteria and other microorganisms can actually be helpful. Some of them help destroy disease-causing cells, digest food or produce vitamins. Many of the microorganisms in probiotic products, like the Power Wear Liquid Foundation, are similar to microorganisms that naturally live in our bodies.
What are the effects of probiotics in skincare?
Topical versions of probiotics have calming effects on the skin by using good bacteria to help cells flourish. A strong skin barrier can regulate oil production and keep your skin hydrated.
How do probiotics benefit each skin type?
- For sensitive skin- After any damage, sensitive skin takes a while to repair itself. Having probiotics in your products helps speed up the process. Probiotics build skin resilience and natural immunity. If you are looking for stronger and more balanced skin, then it may be worth investing in products with probiotics in them.
- For polluted skin- Probiotics can boost the skin's natural defense against pollution, which has the ability to speed up aging and wipes out the healthy radiance of the skin. Probiotics can calm the immune response that pollution and stress stimulate, preventing damage to collagen, elastin, and healthy cells. Think of them as a shield against environmental aggressors.
- For acne skin- Studies have found products containing lactobacillus (a type of bacteria usually found in yogurt) are effective in taking care of acne. Skincare with probiotics in them, are a favorable way to treat acne-prone skin by calming and balancing the inflammatory response within the skin, they also help to soothe acne-prone skin from within.
How our liquid foundation with probiotics can help your skin?
Since probiotics use good bacteria to help cells flourish, it's important that the skin products you apply have a formula with this beneficial ingredient. The formula of the Power Wear Liquid Foundation contains that ingredient (lactobacillus probiotic) to help your skin feel fresh and stabilized. Not only do you get this probiotic formulation, this foundation also offers:
- a Lipigenine™ extract for your skin's hydration
- blue light technology that protects your skin from screen devices
- a lightweight, buildable coverage that works for everyone
Now that you know what probiotics are, the effects of it in skincare, how it benefits each skin type, and the best probiotic product, you can finally know what's best for your skin.
very good to know!!